Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CAPITAL BREAST CARE CENTER
Give the Gift of Live
SUPPORT CAPITAL BREAST CARE CENTER
Capital Breast Care Center fulfills its mission with the support of dedicated individuals, foundations, corporations and the District of Columbia.
Your tax-deductible donation will make a significant difference in the lives of women in the DC metropolitan area.
- A gift of $2,500 supports a biopsy for one uninsured patient
- A gift of $1,000 provides a screening mammogram, transportation, diagnostic evaluation & follow up care
- A gift of $500 enables our radiologist to read ten mammograms to detect breast cancer
- A gift of $250 supports the cost of a diagnostic test for one woman with an abnormal mammogram
- A gift of $100 provides a mammogram to one patient without insurance
- A gift of $50 allows us to purchase new toys for our kids corner, order a magazine subscription for our ‘living room,’ or to provide breakfast treats for patients during cold winter mornings
- A gift of $20 covers the cost of a mammography film for one patient.
We encourage you to create a breast cancer awareness or fundraising group at your school, church, or community organization to raise vital funds for Capital Breast Care Center (CBCC).
For more information, please contact Susannah Fox, Director of Development, 202.784.2718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Breast Care Center / Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
We provide culturally appropriate breast cancer screening services and promote health and wellness to women in the Washington, DC area regardless of their ability to pay.